BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Danielle A.
Obviously very luxurious. Gucci will never disappoint you. From the shoes to the bags even the belt buckles. I think Gucci Is one of the best brands by far.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Gucci sunglasses. They are wide, and a kind of oval shape. I love the gold bling on the sides. These sunglasses were a gift. The work well, and look fabulous
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette is my favorite perfume! I get so many compliments when I wesr it. The scent lasts all day! Gucci
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand! One of my favorites! I love the designs of the bags and shoes! It's expensive but the quality is amazing so it worth every single dollar!
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Es muy buen producto deberían probarlo la verdad me a. Gustado bastante y se que les será de. Mucha útilidad , me encanta y amaría tener su nueva colección.
Dan s.
mercedes
Their perfume smells really good but not for the first 10 min. You have to let it sink into your skin and after that it lasts all day and smells really good
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I love accessories and hand bags. I’ve purchased a wallet recently from Gucci which I’ve adored since I made that purchase. Navy blue smooth buttery leather.
Christian W.
Titusville, FL
I like to treat myself to some luxury clothing every now and again and I have always been a fan of Gucci. Good quality clothing at a pretty expensive price.
Yajaira C.
Tucson, AZ
Gucci guilty for men, the light grey bottle is probably the best cologne i have purchased so far. My bf is in love with this scent. I would purchase it again
Andrea S.
I have a Gucci wallet that I bought almost 10 years ago and it still looks like new. Gucci products are very well made. You definitely get what you pay for.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?