BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Raeann A.
Artesia
I have purchased 2 items from Gucci. I purchased my boyfriend the black red and green Gucci sandal slides. They arrived earlier than the estimated delivery day which I loved. The fit true to size and the packaging was beautiful. Usually fast shipping means bad packaging but not with Gucci. He loves them and wears them all the time. Totally worth the price. The second item I purchased was sunglasses for my boyfriend as well. They were dark and blocked out the sun very well. Most sunglasses are a slight tint and he still squints. There’s fit great and have a strong material, they don’t easily bend .
Tiffanie S.
When at one point we all thought Gucci was going to declare bankruptcy, they amazed us all with fresh, inspired designs that blew the minds of fashion enthusiasts all over the world. The Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule, for example, became one the most iconic shoes of our generation. Within days of releasing their new collection, other brands were scrambling to reproduce this chic yet comfortable, revolutionary shoe. Gucci's ability to design shoes that are not only stylish but practical for the everyday modern woman has been it's key to success in the struggling world of retail.
Carli J.
I absolutely love Gucci and the products that they make... the downfall they have in my opinion is the customer service! These bags are of amazing quality and are beautiful but when I brought mine in for a cleaning they told me they no longer clean any canvas Gucci bags and I had to take it somewhere else! I’ve never been turned down to have a bag cleaned there so it’s very shocking to me to know that they “can’t clean canvas”. I truly love this brand and definitely recommend it but I wish customer service could take a little bit more time helping customers.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
I recently purchased the Ace sneakers from Gucci with the bee embroidery. I must say, I absolutely love them! They truly elevate any look, even the most simple ones. These are definitely head turning sneakers. The packaging is nothing but perfect, down to the the sleekness and chicness of the bag, box, and dust bag you receive with your purchase. Not to mention, these shoes are so comfortable. I’ve also purchase a pair of slides from Gucci, which I love just as much as my sneakers. I cannot wait to purchase more goodies in the future from the iconic brand.
Whitney W.
Indianapolis, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I bought the little disco bag in magenta. It’s beautiful. Lovely color. Goes with everything even though it’s bright. I get sooo many compliments on it. I’m a minimalist when it comes to handbags so I will say it doesn’t hold a ton. Room for a full size wallet, keys, phone and a few lipsticks. All I need! I use it everyday. Might be more of an evening bag for my big purse loving gals. This was my first purchase from Gucci and I will definitely make another! I love the brand. Love the designs and all of their fun colors.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Suzzie Q.
Cecilia
Another one of my favorite brands. Especially when it comes to fragrance. With each new fragrance Gucci put does it self. I look forward to the next release. I ideally get my perfumes from Perfumania. With Gucci’s Bamboo, I got a buy one get one 1/2 off deal. As well as this brand I get for the husbster.. Gucci Guilty Eau de ToiletteGucci Bamboo Gift SetGUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de ToiletteGucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Alex C.
bellmore
Who doesn’t love this high end brand. My recent purchases from Gucci is a pair of slides and cologne. The slides I own are the trail bottom slides with nice grip very comfortable and stylish. The price point is decent compare to other designer slides under 299.99. As far as the cologne I got Gucci made to measure. Imagine smelling like a cold waterfall crisp refreshing aquatic, light summer scent is what you get while wearing that cologne. Def a crowd pleaser.
Evelyn
I have the cutest pair of Gucci sunglasses and I love the color and style. The only downside is that my lenses are scratched and I have to find out if the manufacturer will replace the the lense cost effectively or would it be more efficient to buy a new pair. Would I spend $500.00 on a new pair in this brand? I would if the lenses were scratch resistant!
Debbie M.
Cottondale
GUCCI Première Eau de Parfum Spray I Absolutely love the smell of this perfume!! It seems to stay on most of the day. I always get compliments asking me what kind of perfume I am wearing. It is a little expensive but it doesn’t take a lot so it will last a while. I would recommend this.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?