BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
evelyn b.
Some of the most comfy heels I've ever worn! They're beautiful and very well made. I also love that the Nordstrom has a specific repair store for
Gucci heels!
Claire L.
I just bought a Gucci small matelasse in the nude color and I am in love with it! It's spacious, yet small enough to not interfere with the rest of my outfit.
daniely a.
There's no way I can not talk about Gucci, I'm in love, I'm not alive with nothing of the mark and everything I love loves me and I want everything for myself.
Kristina E.
Oxnard, CA
Obviously this is good service and quality as expected for such a luxury brand. I order a pair of shoes for my husband and they arrived in a beautiful package.
Yianni a.
baltimore
Gucci is the best of the best! Their clothes and slippers are the Bomb! They are very expensive but have amazing quality. Wear Gucci and you’ll look gucciful!
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I just recently bought a backpack for my wife and she loved it. I would of never found what i was looking for if it wasn't for the great staff at the sstore
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I love accessories and hand bags. I’ve purchased a wallet recently from Gucci which I’ve adored since I made that purchase. Navy blue smooth buttery leather.
Kalyn B.
Hilton Head Island,South Carolina
I heard all but nothing good about Gucci but I can’t afford to buy it yet with all the stuff I had to pay for . I would definitely recommend anything Gucci !
Julia S.
I can't think of a single Gucci product I didn't absolutely love over the past few years! I always shop for Gucci when I get the chance and I am brand loyal!
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Gucci sunglasses. They are wide, and a kind of oval shape. I love the gold bling on the sides. These sunglasses were a gift. The work well, and look fabulous
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?