BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love this brand! I have this one particular bag that i wear when I'm going out, because it's small so i can get in any event with it. It's cute, and elegant.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
All there clothing is his quality and professional look I love when I’m on a date or heading out for work. I shop here a lot and always find the perfect match.
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
Love Gucci. Whenever I feel like treating myself, Gucci is one of my go to's. Obviously spendy, but for good reason. Amazing quality and will last a lifetime.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Gucci has some of my most loved perfumes of all time. Rush and Rush 2 will forever be in my top 5 scents and i will continue buying them as soon as i run out.
Aubrey C.
Rogers, AR
Love Gucci. 10/10. It’s a little pricey but the way you look after wearing it makes the price worth it. You get a great experience at every store and online.
Sofia B.
Good quality and is in a good price range for being a luxury brand. Its products are always high quality I just wish they were just a tad bit more affordable
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Es muy buen producto deberían probarlo la verdad me a. Gustado bastante y se que les será de. Mucha útilidad , me encanta y amaría tener su nueva colección.
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I love accessories and hand bags. I’ve purchased a wallet recently from Gucci which I’ve adored since I made that purchase. Navy blue smooth buttery leather.
sarina D.
Sugar land , TX
Good quality and extremely trendy. It is a little pricey but that comes with the nane unfortunately lol. Overall good experience with items from this brand.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Gucci sunglasses. They are wide, and a kind of oval shape. I love the gold bling on the sides. These sunglasses were a gift. The work well, and look fabulous
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?