BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lexi G.
Of course gucci is pricey but when you have the money I would check out belts, accessories, purses or shoes. You'll never know what you might find.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
la mejor marca, sus productos son un alto costosos pero son muy buenos y de excelente calidad, muy parecidos a la combinación de la tommy. me gustan bastante..
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love this brand! I have this one particular bag that i wear when I'm going out, because it's small so i can get in any event with it. It's cute, and elegant.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got the perfume it the one of the best brand I had use, smells the 24 hours and it is expensive but it really long for like 2 years or more. I really love it
leslie t.
perris, CA
I love the creativity of Gucci and all its products ! It is a little bit too pricey but I mean the material it is made of is amazing but definitely too pricey
Claire L.
I just bought a Gucci small matelasse in the nude color and I am in love with it! It's spacious, yet small enough to not interfere with the rest of my outfit.
Melissa L.
Lennox, SD
What can I say I love Gucci! They packaging is beautiful. It smells so good. I found that the scent seems to last a long time. I would reccomend and buy again.
Courtney W.
McArthur
Definitely one of the most popular name brands. But have very good quality! Love all the products! Very expensive but worth it! And definitely worth the hype.
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
Love Gucci. Whenever I feel like treating myself, Gucci is one of my go to's. Obviously spendy, but for good reason. Amazing quality and will last a lifetime.
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Gucci has some of my most loved perfumes of all time. Rush and Rush 2 will forever be in my top 5 scents and i will continue buying them as soon as i run out.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?