BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
From the clothes to perfume and bags this brand has nice things. It isn’t my favorite but I do enjoy shopping here it is expensive and I do not shop here often.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
I've had my purse for about 4 years and it still looks brand new I would recommend anybody to buy Gucci because they are amazing and their products last forever
💖beauty i.
Great brand everyine knows this already but did you know how great their sneakers are they are fantastic great quality leather very stylish love this brand!!!!!
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
Gucci is making a huge comeback! I recently purchased loafers from them and I love them! I'm also a huge fan of Gucci Guilty! Iconic brand and always revamping!
Jeremy F.
Grand Rapids
I'm not a huge Gucci person myself but they do make great quality products . It's just a bit too expensive to fit my budget and that is why I rated only 3 stars
Miriam H.
Laredo, TX
Gucci is a very over hyped brand they have cute stuff but like pricey I mean obviously Gucci but the only thing I have is a ring 200$ and it’s crazy really nice
Arielle R.
Boca Raton
I recently bought a new women’s Gucci Wallet. I love the size and the quality. Of course it was a bit expensive, but not terrible for being a designer wallet!
Gina E.
Oak Lawn, IL
Gucci has some of my most loved perfumes of all time. Rush and Rush 2 will forever be in my top 5 scents and i will continue buying them as soon as i run out.
Gina R.
I just love how high end everything is I buy mainly for my baby I love him in Gucci lol but keep up the good work cause I llloovveeee lovveee loveee yall ..;)
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
Love Gucci. Whenever I feel like treating myself, Gucci is one of my go to's. Obviously spendy, but for good reason. Amazing quality and will last a lifetime.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?