BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Thine, O Lord , is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord , and thou art exalted as head above all.
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Gucci es una compañía de lujo italiana dedicada al diseño y fabricación de artículos de moda, maletas, relojes, perfumes, etc., fundada en 1921 por el artesano Guccio Gucci en un pequeño taller en Florencia, Italia. Dedicada a la venta de artículos de lujo.
Marsela A.
Taylor
Gucci has a lot of amazing perfumes and makeup products. Although kind of pricey, I think the quality outweighs it. I would definitely recommend
Mellissa M.
22397 SW 66TH APT 701 BOCA RATON, FL
Gucci minha maior inspiração. Os óculos mais lindos, tênis maravilhosos, cinto, preciso falar das bolsas ? Sem duvida é minha grife preferida. Tudo impecável, durabilidade incrível, perfeição !!! Gorgeous !
Amanda C.
Great products! The price is probably not worth the product, but since it's brandname thats why. I enjoy buying from them time to time when I can. My favorite purse is Gucci! I will shop again soon I hope.
Hanh N.
Good quality items. Just got my Gucci marmont belt and I've been wearing it with everything! So versatile and the price was affordable!
Josie B.
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
Good she is a really good plan I really love their shoes I love the perfumes in the shirts I like the sweaters are winning gorgeous
Naomi G.
me encanta muchisimo en serio son demasido comodas para el dia dia y todo es hermoso hasta los colores y hay muchos modelos que puedo combinar con mi oufit de todos los dias jamas dejaria de usar esta marcade verdad me encanta muchisimo me encatan la marca gucci
Alyssa R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love almost everything gucci. If i had all the money in the world id own the whole store. Never really had a bad experience
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?