BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kathy Q.
Excellent brand, has everything, acsesrorios, perfumes, jewelry and very good quality. Of course I recommend it with my eyes closed, my friends, cousins, mother, all the girls in my family.
I would buy all the products of this excellent brand, I definitely love it.
Nikki C.
Valley, AL
I love their sent line. My husband is more interested than me in their avengers but hey I can't complain he is always smelling in point even after a long day at work
Paige S.
Rossford , OH
Absolutely LOVE Gucci Sunglasses, if you have never purchased a pair then you need to! They are totally worth the money although I know you pay for the name but they never scratch and I don't have those annoying sunglasses lines on my face when I wear them.
Norelys M.
Miami, Florida
kgygfyt jytfjytfh jtgcjt Escribir un comentario sobre un producto que usted ha utilizado anteEscribir un comentario sobre un producto que usted ha utilizado ante
Yanny E.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Gucci es una compañía de lujo italiana dedicada al diseño y fabricación de artículos de moda, maletas, relojes, perfumes, etc., fundada en 1921 por el artesano Guccio Gucci en un pequeño taller en Florencia, Italia. Dedicada a la venta de artículos de lujo.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Thine, O Lord , is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord , and thou art exalted as head above all.
Marsela A.
Taylor
Gucci has a lot of amazing perfumes and makeup products. Although kind of pricey, I think the quality outweighs it. I would definitely recommend
Amanda C.
Great products! The price is probably not worth the product, but since it's brandname thats why. I enjoy buying from them time to time when I can. My favorite purse is Gucci! I will shop again soon I hope.
Josie B.
works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good. works really good.
Hanh N.
Good quality items. Just got my Gucci marmont belt and I've been wearing it with everything! So versatile and the price was affordable!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?