BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
ale A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excellent brand, my favorite are the wallets. Although its high cost is worth buying since everything is of very good quality and have very beautiful models. I recommend it and I would like to have another, I love this brand is one of the best 💝💝❤️❤️😍😍
Jenifer B.
Lompoc
Fragrances are very important to me personally. With these fragrances are so unique and last the longest ! My husband loves them as well !! Every time I go out many compliments are given. Totally recommend!
melanie r.
I love the gucci store, years ago I bought a body in gucci and until today it has lasted me and is in perfect condition, has no flaw and no damage. Besides that my garment is beautiful, seriously it is an excellent brand and I recommend it
DAICY C.
Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. The Flora Donna is a young, classic, and refined woman with the ‘Gucci edge’ of power and sensuality. The first Flora scarf was exclusively designed for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966 and soon became one of the most popular Gucci icons. This scent is an expression of the Flora legacy. Its seductive layers mirror the playful details and bright colours that channel the heart of a fashion empire. The Flora pattern graces the clean, hexagonal bottle, creating a signature look.
Denisse V.
I love all the Gucci collections, from shoes belts clothing accessories. The materials are top of the line and exceptionally perfect. I definitely recommend for those who like quality and luxury.
Irma H.
I love Gucci products they are my favorite of all time. I use to have some glasses a hand bag and a perfume. They're a high end brand but a really good investment
genesis d.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I have a pair of gucci low top shoes and are shoulder bag. I went to this mall in my area and it's super clean inside the Gucci store. They employees were extra nice and helped me pick out some of my favorite items. Even if I was just looking they wouldn't try to pressure me into buying things. So I love shopping in there. The atmosphere is nice.
Molly M.
I have everywhere from purse to backpacks, belts and shoes I love everything the store has to offer and they always have the latest best fashion you can never go wrong with a little gucci
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I had a pair of sunglasses that I absolutely loved. They were purple, and big eyed, unfortunately I lost them in the ocean lol. I was so sad. They were awesome, highly recommend them to anyone who needs a great pair.
Rafaela L.
Everett, MA
my best buy without a doubt, I'm a mess with my skin care but after this profuct came to my live im really happy, caouse to use my foundation to my makeup evertjing is easy to fix, cause he dry pores in my skin so its better to the make up works!! I can have my my skin perfect without having to spend hours trying not to make mistakes. I'm in love!!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?