BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Geza F.
Allentown, PA
Gucci is a world renowned company known for luxury and craftsmanship. If you have ever owned a gucci product or have ever shopped at a Gucci retail store you know that their quality and service is bar none
Iris M.
Encantadisima super buena calidad un bolso espectacular y el perfume Guilty esta suoer rico te dura todo el día lo recomiendo mucho ,un poco costosa la marca pero vale la pena
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Gucci had the word for it. Or, to be more precise, as many words as there were glow-in-the dark strings swaying over a rose-tinged catwalk, where the models walked in their maxi-decorated outfits as if through a red fog.
Skyen L.
Mountain Home, ID
I LOVE THIS BRAND!!!!
Prices for everything are amazing
And compared to other stores u just can't find this kind of amazing quality and style that u find here!!!
Definitely worth the time to go to it!
And definitely worth the money being spent there!!!!
edlira k.
Brooklyn, NY
Gucci black espadrille. So comfy. So versatile. So chic. Great for a mom with a toddler always on the go. Match with everything. Rap I'll with my Gucci soho cross body!
Laisha C.
okeechobee
Ok, so Gucci is pretty pricey but I would definitely recommend buying stuff here. I usually only buy the Gucci slides and sneakers.

I preferably like the black slides because they look better and they get less dirty than the white ones. I absolutely love love love the white sneakers. They’re very beautiful and stylish.

I also like the Gucci joggers. They’re very comfortable and stretchable. Don’t even get me started on the sweaters. They’re so beautiful and unique and I love them.
Anaisa C.
Gucci es una compañía de lujo italiana dedicada al diseño y fabricación de artículos de moda, maletas, relojes, perfumes, etc., fundada en 1921 por el artesano Guccio Gucci en un pequeño taller en Florencia, Italia. Dedicada a la venta de artículos de lujo. En 2003, el grupo Gucci tuvo una facturación de más de 2580 millones de euros. Desde la década de 1990, la marca se ha convertido de nuevo un objeto codiciado para millones de personas, tras los éxitos de su nuevo director creativo, Tom Ford, que ya no está en la empresa
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
OMG ! GUCCI !! Gucci is expensive, but it is also very elegant and is a very well formed ... It is One of my Favorite Brands the Quality of the Products of this brand is Imposed!
Christina H.
Baldwin Park, CA
Gucci to me is like a cheap luxury. It's not to expensive but it's very gotti! It's nice to look at for an extent. I like the simple print. I love there perfumes however
Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
Gucci is definitely my favorite brand for designer bags! Most of them you can easily dress up or dress down. I️ don’t think Gucci will ever go out of style!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?