BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Diamond B.
Jacksonville
I love Gucci its very pretty and different. But what I don't like about it is how their so high and they can t be found in many places. I would love a collection and a lot of their things to because its really cute.
Joann L.
Staten Island, NY
Gucci is my absolute favorite Brand. I love their bags, backpacks, shoes, kids & adult clothing , accessories and more. I prefer a more muted style without the logo all over the items but they have something for everyone.
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
Same thing for this one. Really pricey but the quality, the fashion and the way they complement your outfits is not comparable!!!!! They are made out of great material what will last you for ever!!!!! If well maintained
Brielle H.
bridgeport
Gucci is the best brand ever! I have a lot of Gucci stuff. I was into most of the stuff there. My shopping experience there was great. I don’t think they need to make any improvements. I recommend others to shop at Gucci
Kaylee S.
Orland Park , IL
Gucci is so high quality and such a great brand. They can improve on the prices they are a little too expensive. The shopping experience is really nice and fun. Gucci has high quality and will shop there many more times!
Madison
I love Gucci so much I love there sweatshirts I love how there so soft and great material. I love how all Gucci products are comfy,cute,and great material. Gucci is a very popular store and I definitely recommend Gucci!!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Tracey P.
My husband purchased me a bottle of the Gucci Guilty for Mother’s day. They scent was not to floral and not to spicy, it it all the element right between the two. It’s great for a night out on the town or everyday use.
Madison K.
Tucson
I bought the cutest back pack from here! I use it all the time. Super expensive. It is great quality though just like extending else they make. Ur has lasted me years and been through a lot. I will shop at Gucci again.
Aurora M.
Well my 16 year old brother bought himself Gucci sandals and they are a good quality and one of his favorite purchases ever and could make room for improvement he will definitely shop there again. There shoes are great
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?