BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Abby B.
I have the Gucci marmont bag in black and it is by far one of my favorite handbags. The leather is pure luxury. I like that the vag can be worn crossbody or on your shoulder.
Mattie Lou C.
Jacksonville, FL
My Gucci belt with the gold Gucci G's is one of my favorite staple pieces in my wardrobe. It's classic and timeless and goes with everything. I always get so many compliments.
Brett S.
Lexington, KY
NO brand has as much swag as Gucci does. If you are outfitted in something Gucci, then you are going to feel like the most confident and attractive person on the planet.
John P.
Cape Coral, FL
The best looking, most comfortable, makes me feel important, pair of authentic leather dress shoes I have ever purchased and worn. Worth ever dollar. Like walking on money.
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN
Gucci Guilty- is a very good fragrance, it lasts all day long you don't have to use much. Its affordable mostly catch sales at Ulta. Has like a light, fruity/flower smell but not too strong. Just right.
Fatima G.
Fontana, CA
Love my Gucci sunglasses. I take them with me everywhere. However for being so expensive they have come apart quite easily on me. I've already gone through two pairs in a short amount of time, very disappointing
Kylar O.
Gucci... I mean who doesn't want or already owns something Gucci! Beautiful fabrics and products! You are getting what you pay for for sure with this brand! They are expensive but for a reason. Beautiful bags and beautiful clothing !
Ahh everyone is loving Gucci right now! The purses are to die for!! So many varieties of colors and styles! Then shoes!!! Trending and loving every thing they are making!
Taylor M.
Moorhead, MN
If you are looking for fashion, great scents, & gorgeous makeup id suggest looking into Gucci! They're the perfect place to shop when you're wanting to treat yourself!
kiara b.
New Orleans, LA
I love Gucci's new summer slides they are perfect for that trip to Miami and that walk down the Miami strip I love my pair they were one of the best gifts I got this year
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?