BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jacob R.
columbus ga
I have a pair of the Gucci flip flops, and they are awesome. I wear them as much as I can because they are very stylish and great quality. Deffenitly catches someone's eye. Gucci
An T.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Gucci. Wish I had more things Gucci but I love their styles and new trends they come up with! My favorite are the handbags. Love how great quality you get and how beautiful they are!
Diana M.
Montclair, CA
One of my fav are brands ! I just purchase some amazing Gucci sandals and I'm so in love with them . Also the new foundation they just came out with is just amazing .
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I buy a lot of Gucci it's a wonderful design and product if you never bought I suggest go and get a purse or something of Gucci the sunglasses are really nice as well had a pare loved then
Bailey B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I had a black and tan Gucci wallet and purse set. I used it for years and now the strap is broken so it sits in my closet waiting to get fixed. I love the purse. Very classy and adorable.
Karen C.
I would like to be able to buy more Gucci products, unfortunately my weekly income may not cover everything I want for now. I love pomace, although I only have three products of the same
Katelyn M.
Dunnellon, FL
I bought a perfume from this brand and it smells amazing. It lasts forever and the packaging is so lovely. I think it's the Gucci guilty perfume with gold packaging. It should last me a while but I would repurchase.
samantha r.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently splurged on a small satchel purse from Gucci. The premium quality was impeccable as always. I never expect anything less from Gucci which Is why I don't mind splurging every once in a while! After all, if you work hard, why not treat yourself :)
Glendaliz T.
Wellesley Hills, MA
I went into a store to get my boyfriend a gift. My boyfriend loves their summer sandals and i found a perfect one for him. Everyone at the store was so nice and polite. Will deff go back.
Sanya A.
Gucci is my absolute favourite. Nothing else can be as perfect as Gucci.royalty is what describes Gucci in a word. My favourite purchase from Gucci was these amazing pair of stilitoes. I will definitely shop here again.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?