BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amber C.
Orlando
I purchased my fiancé a Gucci wallet and it is amazing quality! He loves it and it is in great condition after a year it still looks brand new! It is very expensive but worth every dollar!!!
Kellye K.
Ventura, CA
I purchased the Gucci guilty fragrance and absolutely love it. I get so many compliments on it when I wear it. I like that it's subtle and I love that it's an oil base and changes over time.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
I love Gucci purses they are high quality and very luxurious. They have nice makeup products also. I look a lot but it is a luxury item so I don't really buy a lot.
Brittani W.
Of course this stuff is usually a splurge for me but i never regret my decision to buy, love all of my Gucci products from my beautiful sunglasses to my husband's favorite brand of deoderent.
Diana M.
Montclair, CA
One of my fav are brands ! I just purchase some amazing Gucci sandals and I'm so in love with them . Also the new foundation they just came out with is just amazing .
An T.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Gucci. Wish I had more things Gucci but I love their styles and new trends they come up with! My favorite are the handbags. Love how great quality you get and how beautiful they are!
Jacob R.
columbus ga
I have a pair of the Gucci flip flops, and they are awesome. I wear them as much as I can because they are very stylish and great quality. Deffenitly catches someone's eye. Gucci
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I buy a lot of Gucci it's a wonderful design and product if you never bought I suggest go and get a purse or something of Gucci the sunglasses are really nice as well had a pare loved then
Bailey B.
Baldwinsville, NY
I had a black and tan Gucci wallet and purse set. I used it for years and now the strap is broken so it sits in my closet waiting to get fixed. I love the purse. Very classy and adorable.
Karen C.
I would like to be able to buy more Gucci products, unfortunately my weekly income may not cover everything I want for now. I love pomace, although I only have three products of the same
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?