BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
brandon p.
lebanon
Yas yas slay !! I live this brand ! They're so iconic and everything is so luxurious and amazing . From clothing to to makeup they're everything ! They're definitely a must for anyone who loves luxury
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I have Gucci's Bamboo scent for women. I love this. It is the perfect summer scent. It is fresh and slightly floral, which I love because floral tends to be too overpowering for me but this isn't.
Kristin H.
Every year I splurge on at least one Gucci piece.I am obsessed with the quality of their tshirts,shoes,and belts. A classic piece quickly becomes a wardrobe staple of mine to luxe-up a casual outfit.
Dave V.
Budd Lake, NJ
I have multiple Gucci belts. For quality for the price is worth it. The leather is untouchable compared so some of the other luxury brands. Definitely want a pair of flip flops in the near future
Stephanie D.
Definitely worth the money, the belt was beautiful. Perfectly Gucci engraved. AMAZING quality. Yes expensive but worth it. Would buy again. Don't often shop here but I would recommend to shop here.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
I ve bought a Gucci leather bagpack I month ago and I am loving it. The fabric is amazing and I can take it anywhere. Very helpful sometimes I don't feel like carrying a purse so I was happy to get it.
Guadalupe A.
Loveee this brand favorite brand in the world of fashion love the clothes the shoes and makeup yassss this is my store !!! Super nice people staff very helpful and the assistance is actually perfect love it 💯
Paige K.
I get it okay the fabrics are rich and the designs a classic- but really that price though like I can make a diy Gucci shirt and make it look the same - I love their clothes but I don't got the money to shop there🙄
Amber C.
Orlando
I purchased my fiancé a Gucci wallet and it is amazing quality! He loves it and it is in great condition after a year it still looks brand new! It is very expensive but worth every dollar!!!
Alexandra R.
Great quality. Very fashion and luxurious. I love the coated canvas collections and monograms. Great shopping sxperience in every single boutique. I shop here a lot. The sale season is great. Highly recommended.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?