BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
I love this luxurious brand. Some things may be a little pricey but it is defiantly stylish and worth the buy. I personally love Gucci there are no way any cons about the brand ITS WORTH THE BUY. I love this brand and totally recommend shopping here.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased a limited edition handbag and I absolutely love it! I called the store to make sure that it was in stock and sales associate was extremely helpful. Once I got to store purchasing my bag was a breeze!
Yaydi C.
Gucci can never fail us. It is such an amazing company that used nothing but good materials. The prices are a bit too high up but it is worth it. I buy my sunglasses and bags from Gucci. I insist you buy from then
Nicole P.
SOOOOOO expensive but SOOOOO worth it. Real Gucci products last a life time if you care for them... as per anything in life right? Comfort, colour and hey, anyone seen the new Gucci ghost line that just dropped?
Naheed H.
Springfield , VA
I recently bought a pair of Gucci sunglasses that are amazing! They have different styles for different faces and is not outrageously priced! I would definitely recommend their products to friends and family!
eryn w.
Glen Burnie, MD
Uhm how can I not give Gucci 5 stars. Everything is flashy and gorgeous. Great quality, but of course it's expensive! It's designer!!! I have shoes and a couple other things from Gucci. I will always love them
Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
OMG their perfume is amazing! I have the Gucci guilty perfume and I absolutely love it! It's smells perfect, it's not overwhelming. But it's only negative is the it is expensive, but other than that I love it!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is very on-trend and they also have high fashion unique pieces that you don't see everyday. I love that you can make a statement with their brand or also go very classic with a nice monogram bag or backpack.
Brooks W.
Blacklick, OH
I purchased a Gucci hat from the Polaris Location and the staff was horrible. They were rude and acted like they didn't want to help. I'd rather make my purchase online then going into the stores anymore.
Blanca G.
Nampa, ID
Awesome products and great perfumes. Love the smells and the way the perfume last longer on my skin then any other one. I love that guilty collection. I will for sure continue doing business with them...
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?