BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Alexandria S.
Dubuque
Gucci is my absolute favorite brand for purses and shoes. I have 5-6 pairs of their shoes now and wear them all the time, especially their sneakers. They come in such fun and cute designs and colors and they hold up really well.
Sthefany B.
Doral, FL
I love this brand. Is one of my favorites. I always shop there and I enjoy it a lot. The people in those stores treat you SO GOOD. It is expensive but is the best feeling ever when you buy something from their brand. I will definitely keep buying there.
Shanda E.
Cedar Bluff
80074 PURSE STYLING BRUSHGoody Products Inc. Goody Ionic Style Purse Cushion Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC. Great durable hair brushes at very affordable prices. Not only there brushes,but other hair products too
Marlito N.
Oklahoma City
Gucci has by far the best product, can never say that I’ve ever been disappointed. Great variety, could use some more. You could never have too many options, definitely looking into my next purchase for some gucci. #guccigang
Lynette F.
"My favorite scents normally have strong notes of sandalwood and musk, but this smells like pure tuberose to me. The white flower is heavy, but not overwhelming. It's a perfectly balanced scent: rich, but subtle; light, but sexy; sweet with a sour bite. I want to wrap myself up in this smell and never let it go."
Kajal B.
VA
Expensive but worth it. it’s great to have something which is expensive and that you earned it with your hard earned money. I got a belt and it’s great quality and the way they give it to you in the bag is just sooo beautiful
Coral F.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite brand Gucci😩💖 Love all of it , from the Sandals to all clothes 😩 so many Options in this store its amazing ! Its very expensive but so worth the money ladies 😩 Guys if your looking to get her something , Stop here !
allison k.
literally all of the gucci products i own are amazing. i have two hand bags and some slides and they’re such amazing quality. i try and shop there often but they’re more on the expensive side. i absolutely love it though!!!
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
Favorite brand! Their bags are top quality and so beautiful. I never feel like the bags I buy will go out of style, so this makes it worth the money. I can always match the colors with everything and get endless compliments
Lester G.
Dallas , TX
I love Gucci so much , they have so many different varieties of clothes that I could never find in other stores , their bags , shoes , and clothes are truly the best and most fashionable, I recommend you to check emm out .
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?