BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Angelique M.
Fresno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand Gucci, it's very stylish and stands out, I have a pair of Gucci sunglasses that have a oversized square shape but a pink fade to brown frame, they are different and make me stand out of the crowed. Love!
Leakhena S.
Love their styles. Many designs to choose from. Colors to die for. Love their classic logo design. Very high end company that last for decades if you take care of it.
YHP D.
Doral, Miami, FL
bought a cross over purse, loved it with all my heart extremly good length and very comfortable the size of the purse. i just love it, i use it almost everyday.
the perfect gucci bag for day and for night
Andy K.
This is my favorite designer brand. I have all types of products from this company and have never been disappointed. A little bit in the pricey end of the spectrum but it is definitely worth the money in the long run.
Dani E.
Buford, GA
Currently obsessed with Gucci. They can do no wrong. My Gucci loafers have become my all time favorite shoe. They are definitely a stable in my wardrobe and I don't know how I lived without them. Gucci Gucci Gucci I love Gucci!!
mariangel a.
me encanta todo de esta marca los perfumes son los aromas mas agradables.los bolsos y las carteras son realmente hermosos,amo todo de esta marca es una de las mejores
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
I don't usually buy Gucci for me, but I always buy it for my mom who loves it. She has never complain about it and she has had Gucci bags since I was born. I can tell you that their products are for your whole life!
Beatrice B.
Anaheim, CA
Gucci... what else can a girl say?! I love everything about Gucci, from the quality, the pretty packaging, and the great customer service. I recently purchased a Marmont bag and the leather is holding up perfectly!!
Chelsey R.
Springfield, MA
Great quality.Also purchased slides for my boyfriend but it was a pre order so I'm just waiting for them to come in.The sunglasses were also for my boyfriend & he absolutely loves them.Great shipping & nice packaging.
Ximena L.
Irving , TX
One of my favorite brands that's definitely making a big comeback in 2017. Not that it ever left, but it's back and hotter than ever. A little over my budget but something definitely worth saving up and sourcing for.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?