BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
miranda r.
Byrnes Mill, MO
i always feel prettier wearing a designer product. if i'm gonna spend money on something, it's gonna be gucci brand. the only con is the pricing. i don't shop here often but when i do i'm always satisfied other than pricing.
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles , CA

I bought products from this store for many years and for many years I have intact products that last a long time and that is great, the price is high, it is worth it.
i am totally in love with this brand, comepletly amazing !!! im am totally satisfied with the product i got, very unique and super fabulous. would totally recommend! kind f expensive, but totally worth it 100%.
brianna l.
North Garden, VA
very expensive maybe one cinnamon chai purchase really enjoyed their slides. All the Gucci store Zuider been to a very elegant fancy their Decour is very nice and modern. Plus experience of the Gucci store was very nice
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My favorite brand of Gucci .. In my country it is very expensive but so love his clothes and shoes, despite the price still manage to buy because I know her and I know that the quality trendy. So thanks to Gucci that such a good product
un anillo estupendo para salir con mi pareja a aquellos momentos especiales donde debo ir algo mas elegante. no fue barato lo cierto por eso me di el capricho. ademas esta en garantia y se pasara algo se que responderan
Everlyn G.
I love this brand in clothes, wallet I love everything .. I go crazy when I go to the stores and I am so indecisive that I always end up carrying more than I think to buy.
Fred R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love all of Guccis colognes very very well done I have three of them they're really great I love the sense I love how long they last and I always get lots of compliments every time I wear them from the opposite gender
Victoria M.
San Antonio , TX
Honestly who doesn't love Gucci? From the logo to the purses and perfumes everything about Gucci is just so amazing. A con would definitely be the price...but if you have the ability to afford it I would say go for it!
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
GUCCI IS LUXURY AT ITS FINET! I've had my Gucci handbag for 6 years now and it shows no signs of wear, and believe me it's been through a lot!! It's durable and trendy and Gucci as a brand will always be in style.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?