BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Angelique M.
Fresno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand Gucci, it's very stylish and stands out, I have a pair of Gucci sunglasses that have a oversized square shape but a pink fade to brown frame, they are different and make me stand out of the crowed. Love!
Fred R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love all of Guccis colognes very very well done I have three of them they're really great I love the sense I love how long they last and I always get lots of compliments every time I wear them from the opposite gender
Victoria M.
San Antonio , TX
Honestly who doesn't love Gucci? From the logo to the purses and perfumes everything about Gucci is just so amazing. A con would definitely be the price...but if you have the ability to afford it I would say go for it!
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
One of my favorite brands. You're paying for quality, everything I own from Gucci is still in great condition, price is fair. Love going into the store at north park mall in Dallas, the sales woman was very helpful.
YHP D.
Doral, Miami, FL
bought a cross over purse, loved it with all my heart extremly good length and very comfortable the size of the purse. i just love it, i use it almost everyday.
the perfect gucci bag for day and for night
N. W.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say about Gucci...it's a timeless brand. It is expensive but the quality is so worth it. I love their clothing and accessories like wallets and sunglasses.
Ayesha M.
I bought a leather bag from Gucci SUPER expensive at the time. Made of real bona fide leather. Didn't hold up and keep up it's "worth". Had to go to trash just got ruined and was not a good experience. Overall would not recommend a Gucci bag. Go with Chanel instead if you're looking for a luxury handbag.
Andy K.
This is my favorite designer brand. I have all types of products from this company and have never been disappointed. A little bit in the pricey end of the spectrum but it is definitely worth the money in the long run.
mariangel a.
me encanta todo de esta marca los perfumes son los aromas mas agradables.los bolsos y las carteras son realmente hermosos,amo todo de esta marca es una de las mejores
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
I don't usually buy Gucci for me, but I always buy it for my mom who loves it. She has never complain about it and she has had Gucci bags since I was born. I can tell you that their products are for your whole life!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?