BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Christina D.
I have a Gucci Messenger style bag. Its perfect for carrying notebooks or important documents that you don't want to get damaged. For the brand that it is i would say that its affordable. Also the quality is amazing, I would shop at Gucci again.
Brina S.
Redgranite , WI
came here yesterday on a hunt for my wedding shoes. I knew I wanted something awesome ( you only get married once right?) and BEHOLD.. before my eyes lay a pair of swarovski crystal Gucci shoes. I ran right towards them and held them close. Brigette helped me on my shoes and she was GREAT! Brigette did not nag or pressure me as these shoes were not cheap! Not only did I pick up the last pair but they happen to be my size too! ( IT WAS MEANT to be) I would recommend this store if you are on a look out for a bargain! Great service and selection as well as price!
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
Purchased gucci bamboo parfume...INCREDIBLE!! Gucci is a phenomenal brand to begin with and this fragrance is luxurious and has such a distinguishing scent. Sexxy and sensual. On me it smells a bit musky but has some sweetness that peeks through.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I owe a pair of sunglasses which I love and wear all the time. I've had them for years and they still look brand new, came with a amazing case. Very expensive but this is a great band to spurge on
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything Gucci, from my handbags to sunglasses, evening gowns, shoes, belts, baby clothes. Gucci has the most durable and quality of any other designer i have ever bought.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I love Gucci products. Their fashion is amazing quality and their beauty products are as good as everything else. Love my Gucci Bamboo perfume, it's one of my favorite fragrances.
devon l.
Kettering, OH
Quality products that are definitely worth the cost, i wear gucci i single day and i get complements on how great i smell, i have a shower gel and Cologne and use them together.
Michelle R.
I absolutely love Gucci! I got my first diaper with them and I honestly didn't not think it was expensive at all! It came with a bottle holder, and a changing mat. Love love it!
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
Love the Gucci brand. I love them because of their high quality. I love their perfume and their make up above all of their products. I purchase them at Nordstrom or at Sephora.
Andayza S.
I dont buy much from stores like Gucci because it burns a hole in my pocket. $300 for a pair of Gucci flip flops. Maybe if they had sales once in a while they could do better because I'm broke. They're ALWAYS watching in the store, especially if you're colored.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?