BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
The bag serves its purpose and I am very pleased with my purchase. I carry my large water bottle, pens, wallet, lotion, notes here in one place. Love this bag, very cute. This sits closely underneath my armpit.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Literally my favorite luxury brand. Gucci keeps the creativity and style coming.  My most recent purchases include a belt as well as the handbag from the Dionysus collection.  As expected the quality and longevity of these products never disappoint.
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
I have a Gucci back pack I found at a resale store years ago ( proven authentic) and it has stood up through Mardi gras, festivals, and wear and tear I should have NEVER put it through!! If I could afford Gucci all day everyday I would Have all things Gucci !!
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm the flyest looking flower in town because of my Gucci clothes! I look good everywhere and anywhere I go. My clothes brings all the boys to the yard!!! Life's great and so is my closet good bless this brand
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What's not to like? I'm personally a big fan of their Boston bags, I just love the shape. The bags hold up very well to day to day use, just take care of them and they'll last a lifetime.
Tamara S.
I love and adore all
Things Gucci. Not only does the luxury designer create wonderful, unique pieces that are daughter after by everyone they also give back to the community by partnering with some amazing causes out there. I love them for philanthropic work.
Sarah B.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love these Gucci Sunglasses! They have an oversized frame, which protects my eyes from the sun while looking effortlessly fabulous! Perfect to spice up an outfit or even to wear everyday, truly a universal pair of sunglasses in a timeless style!
Thegirlreview s.
Gucci is expensive but it has such great quality and designs and is so loyal to their customers.I do shop thier frequently but i honestly think every penny is sooo worth it! I also love thier customer service i always have a good experience shopping there.
Ciera B.
Indianapolis
I received a vintage satchel from my grandma one year and it was in such good condition. It was from the 80s and so it pretty gaudy but tasteful. I think it's chic and the fact that it's still in good condition after I've used it says a lot about quality.
Rhiannon D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gucci perfume is my all-time favorite perfume. It smells fantastic and original and whenever I wear it I get dozens of compliments. The perfume is a little expensive but I think it is worth it because I smell unique. I definitely will buy from Gucci again.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?