BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Mandi R.
Somerville, OH
Gucci has got it going on. Great clothes, bags, makeup, sunglasses and perfume. Pricey but absolutely to die for. Love love love Gucci, wish I was a millionaire because I know where I'd be.
Alexander O.
Hollywood, FL
I Love Gucci , I have backpacks , belts , sneakers , jackets, love the designs and everything 😍😍😍😍 very ok top of the game on fashion can't get enough 😎😎😎👌🏼🙌🏼💪🏼😁☺️ highly recommended to all
Elizabeth L.
My aunt shops here all the time and buys insane sunglasses that cost more than my college tuition. I love their stuff, if I had the money I'd buy everything in that store. Very nice and very classy. I would love to shop here! Definitely recommend shopping here.
Dzana K.
Gucci literally makes the best perfumes ever! Gucci Guilty is their best in my opinion! It lasts me all day and night and matches anyone with a fun personality! I definitely do own other things like bags, which are great quality! The brand all in all is amazing!
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
i just recently got two new gucci bags. One of my bags is really large and the quality is TOP NOTCH. my other bag is smaller and has a metallic finish around the edge, my only CON would be the metallic is kind of peeling off which surprised me because of the brand.
I purchased the Gucci premiere fragrance, and since purchasing its been one of the perfumes that I have least used. The scent does not stay for very long, and the scent doesn't smell very good once on the skin. Not sure what I was thinking when I purchased it.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. You definitely get what you pay for when you shop at Gucci. The customer service is always great, and I always feel like going back! I love Gucci!!
Crystal J.
Valencia, CA
Gucci is gucci haha. The brand is always held to such a high standard. Like coach, though, the brand is more toward the older demographic of women, but it is definitely somewhere I want to shop more later in my life. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Krysteau F.
I am a huge fan of their fragrance collection. so far I have had Guilty, Flora, Premiere and nor bamboo. I can say that guilty and Premiere are my fav and something a normal girl like me can afford. They really know how to catch the essence of what a woman should smell like
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Gucci's perfumes are absolutely fantastic. I haven't been in their physical store but I've never had any problems with the brand. Their perfumes last really well. Honestly, if you need a good scent I certainly recommend, I haven't tried anything else so far though.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?