BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
A Gucci piece is always an excellent investment. I have a pair of brown leather pumps that have lasted for five years and still look perfect and classic. Gucci is a staple in my wardrobe, and I will continue to shop with them.
Leslie A.
CERRITOS, CA
I'm a Gucci lover. The quality of their handbags and clothes is what draws me to the brand. Knowing that I'm getting products that will last decades keeps me coming back. I own a Boston bag and it's a staple piece in my closet.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This brand is amazing, they not only have great looking styles of clothing, but the quality of this brand is amazing, and will last forever as long as you take care of it.
Karen B.
Corona, CA
Soho Disco bag, it is very well made and super super light, easy to carry, fit a nice amount of items and not to mention is very reasonably priced for a high end brand. Colors include navy, black and red as well as the rose beige which is a beautiful neutral color.
Rosie O.
Port Lavaca
I got a Purse from here and I loved it! It’s so nice and luxurious lot of room Long lasting. Every time I would buy another purse and didn’t like it I would always go back to that purse cause I know it would never let me down.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Too expensive for quality of product. High end products come with a price tag I understand but quailty should compare. Do not recommend the purse line I purchased from.
Kayla T.
beverly hills , CA
They have very nice pieces of clothing and accessories that are amazing quality! They are expensive which is why it's four stars, but they price their items the same as any other designer brand. I
Shaila
I like there products. Some are within reasonable prices and others are not. The quality it great! My favorite purchase would have been the belt I got my fiancé a few years ago and it still looks brand new ever time he wears it!
Addie E.
I love my Gucci bag it's beautiful but it was indeed expensive that's why if I didn't recommend it to someone I wouldn't but if you can afford it are you 100% recommend it because it's great quality and it is a beautiful bag
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
I absolutely adore my Gucci purse! It is a huge staple for me when the weather starts getting cooler. I cannot wait to purchase another in the future; well worth the price.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.