BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Karen P.
Shafter
The bamboo perfume smells perfect! It is definitely a perfume to wear on special  occasions like a nice dinner date. This has to be my favorite perfume from Gucci.
Linda A.
Chula Vista, CA
I brought my friend the Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for his birthday and it smells so good. He loved it. Worth the money I paid for the cologne. Now that’s his to go cologne. I definitely recommend this!!!
Delaney S.
GUCCI BAMBOO Eau de Parfum I honestly love this perfume it smells so good. It last all day so you don’t have to keep spraying it on you all day. It’s a little pricey but it last you a while and it’s an extremely good product.
Katie F.
Gucci has always been a classic but has come back into style. Recently, I have bought a new Gucci bag I love. The quality is great. It’s my most recent expensive purchase and I’m very happy with it! I would definitely shop here again.
Dylan S.
Tallahassee
I purchased the Gucci web slide and I like the slides and the fit however I’m not a fan of the paint quality. I spent over $200 for a pair of slides and the paint has scuffed and scratched away from wear them for a little over a month.
Blanca B.
houston texas
I Love All The Stuff They Have & Will Continue To Buy From Them , They Can Be Expensive Sometimes But That Wont Stop Me From Buying . it’s Like Big A Kid At A Candy Store .
Angeles V.
What I like most about this brand are its spectacular designs that every time I use it I love it is my comodo is for the whole family I recommend the them with closed eyes.
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've tried a few things of this brand and what I've been wanting to try is the gucci bamboo perfume. Let's see if my husband sees this and decides to get it for me for Christmas..
Peri D.
Glendale
Love Gucci! Just didn’t love the pricey price tag.. but hey, that’s why it’s a luxury item! Great quality, trendy designs, and everyone loves it! I don’t mind spending on it when I can! Ill shop over and over and over... til I drop! 🤣
Nicole P.
San diego
Brand is so classy. I have a couple bags and belts. Their brand goes well with everything. If want to wear a black dress or something a bit more on the casual side then I’ll add in a belt for an extra look or rock some of my purses ❤️
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.