BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great brand that consistently shows great craftsmanship and wonderful quality. I highly recommend this brand. It may cost more than other brands but you definitely get what you pay for. Stores are located in high end malls across the country.
Julia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I just love shopping at Gucci. I know that might sound bougie, but it is an incredible feeling, when you step out of their shop, even with a small purchase, feeling inspired on how you gonna style it and where you gonna wear it. And the quality of course. Says for itself.
Natalie A.
Miami
Gucci is a very trendy brand. I just purchased a Gucci belt. I love the way the employees attend to your every need and request. I want to go back to purchase a pair of sunglasses. They didn’t have the aviator style with turtle-shell I wanted.
Kerri Z.
Washingtonvle, NY
Wonderful brand. Among many things, I have a tried and true pair of loafers I have had in the rotation for many years and they are still kicking! I love how Gucci keeps things fresh every season. I am a faithful buyer and will continue to be.
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like Gucci’s products. It looks weird and unique. However it is very expensive. I had a fee bags in the pass. I really like their shoes but at most times they do not suit me because I have wide feet :c
If you have money then buy from here!!
sydney e.
Lots of ugly clothes with prices I wouldn't even dream of paying. Not worth the trip. Employees are snobby and act as if they know if you're going to buy anything or not. I would never pay over $20 for a pair of flip flops let alone over $100!
Timothy J.
To say I'm a fan of Gucci would be an understatement. I am a huge fan of my labels. They give me a sense of happiness that I can't explain. Gucci is a staple for me because the price point is something I can meet and the fashion is to die for.
Donnyell G.
Laurel, MD
Gucci’s leather quality for belts, handbags, and wallets is unreal! I recently purchased a logo belt and it’s sooooo freaking cute! Goes well with almost any outfit, casual or dressed up. I would definitely recommend for the cute handbags also
Keisha G.
Mableton, GA
Store has Awesome service and brand is great quality. When I entered the store I was greeted instantly. They took their time with me. I didn't feel rushed or a bother. I loved a shoe and after one try I noticed it was a little stiff. The sales rep offered to stretch it for me if I purchased it and would ensure I was happy with the fit.
Melany D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand so muchhhh!!!! I love the sunglasses, the belts. I have 2 belts, one of them is red and green and the other one is all black and I wear it all the time, it is just perfect for me. If you want a good belt, you should try this.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.