BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
I have found myself shopping at Gucci a lot recently. I love how they rebranded and the vibes that I get in their stores. All of their sales reps are kind to me, which I don’t get to experience in some other luxury stores. I would recommend Gucci.
Krystal D.
Ahhhh!!! Now i love me some Gucci!!! I love all of there jewlery to hand bags and clothing of course!!! Its a bit pricey but hey ladies get your husband or boyfriends card and splurge!!! I feel a little retail therapy from this store u can never go wrong!!!
yadira m.
I bought a perfume off gucci recently, the smell is pretty strong and it stays on all day. It’s expensive. The pros is that it last all day! Cons is that it’s expensive and the perfume it medium size. It’s not my favorite thing ever but I like it.
Mary A.
Syracuse
I recently got a belt from gucci. i love it! it was $450 but i think my product and the quality was lost definitely worth the price. this is a long time belt i will wear often for years, it’s classy and matches everything. love this belt and brand
Anna I.
I got myself Gucci glasses . Actually they were a present . But I requested them . They are amazing . Fit me so well , color is great. Protecting me from the sun amazing! I would recommend shop in Gucci but it might get little pricey so watch out )
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci Guilty is one of my all-time favorite fragrance. It's glamorous and warm and even though it's a bit of a deeper scent, I find I can wear it in the daytime without a problem. I always feel luxurious wearing Gucci Guilty.
Jennifer G.
Tampa FL
I love the quality of Gucci handbags. The leather is one of a kind. I have some handbags that are 5-8 years old that still look brand new... I have purchased other high end bag that looked awful in a few months. Their customer service is fantastic.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. The belts that have been trendy recently are to die for! I love their eclectic flare on classic styles. This brand is incredibly timeless and I wish I had enough money to purchase from
Them regularly
Lauren W.
Moseley, VA
Just recently purchased a new Gucci belt and purse. The bag is such nice quality and adds a great pop of color to my closet. Gucci as a brand is so popular right now so many items are on backorder. Love the brand and quality! Highly recommended
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased the Gucci men's sports watch and it is one of my daily watches. The watch is stylish, comfortable, and a brand that I think is recognized for quality. I usually get a compliment while wearing so it stands out in a crowd which I like.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.