BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. The belts that have been trendy recently are to die for! I love their eclectic flare on classic styles. This brand is incredibly timeless and I wish I had enough money to purchase from
Them regularly
Madelin G.
Gucci has become one of my favorite brands. I love their staple GG logo and the quality of their merchandise is outstanding. My most recent purchase was a belt and I couldn’t be happier with it. Their store at Miami Design District is Beautiful
Lauren W.
Moseley, VA
Just recently purchased a new Gucci belt and purse. The bag is such nice quality and adds a great pop of color to my closet. Gucci as a brand is so popular right now so many items are on backorder. Love the brand and quality! Highly recommended
Angel A.
Gucci has become a high end street wear brand for the young, successful millennial. I am not mad at it. They have a “flavor” that caters to everyone and if you have the coin to drop you can leave Gucci with a fun, amazing quality artistic piece.
Lourdes C.
Bronx, NY
I just love all my Gucci products. I especially love the latest item, a belt with a snake graphic on it. It’s just so me and it’s gorgeous! I’ve gotten so many compliments on it! Everyone wants to know where I got it from. Love me some Gucci!!!
Sonia V.
Brooklyn
I got gucci slippers at the Gucci store. I really love it even though they are expensive. I love the texture of my gucci slippers and they don't get ruined easily and I m not worried walking careful just to not ruined them or getting them
Dirty.
Chicaview
Is very hard for me to find a perfume that is light, smells good and doesn't make me dizzy. If you like light fragrances you will like Gucci Guilty. I really recommend this perfume for light fragrance lovers.
I recently purchased a Gucci bag which I absolutely love. I have many products from this brand. I don't buy products just because the name or the price I buy because of the quality. This quality is worth it. I have many items from this brand that I have for years. It also keeps its value.
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great brand that consistently shows great craftsmanship and wonderful quality. I highly recommend this brand. It may cost more than other brands but you definitely get what you pay for. Stores are located in high end malls across the country.
Moung S.
Kent, WA
Timeless brand! I love the Gucci kids clothing, shoes & accessories! Actually all of the kids items are so cute! Pricey but it is high end and so worth the price for the great quality look! Handbags & shoes, I’ve purchased are nicely designed!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.