BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Xavier G.
Kittanning
Gucci is 100% the best luxury brand by miles. I personally love their shoes and belts. I cannot say enough good thing about Gucci. The quality is absolutely amazing. I am definitely sticking with them for as long as I shop!
Twinkle S.
Bloomington, IN
Gucci is a very luxurious brand with high quality products. Although it is expensive, it is a brand that has unique products and very classy styles. I got a pair of black sunglasses and they have lived through many drops.
Catrina P.
Recently purchased a women's Gucci handbag. Great product! Quality is very durable and upscale, threading is well intact and color is vibrant. I would purchase this brand again and I have no negatives about my purchase.
Beatrice B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Gucci parfum the scent was excellent! I just Love the smell wish I could afford o buy this perfume all the time but I. On a fixed income and can only spend so much.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I recently bought a Gucci hand bag and it is to die for! It's expensive, but worth it! It has such great quality and has plenty of room. I don't shop here often but I would recommend it to anyone! Their stuff is stunning!
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Who doesn't love Gucci my God they have expensive stuff in there but they're beautiful not anybody can have them the product but when you buy one you can stop buying them
Luisineth B.
I love all things Gucci. Their handbags, purses, perfumes and makeup. His designs are incredible. I would love to have the whole line of wallets. I am obsessed with them. I wish I could have them all. Of course I would buy there again. i recommend it
Veronica C.
I love my Gucci store. They are always so friendly and helpful. I have purchased many handbags and they are always high quality. Their styles are classic and will never go out of style!
Lexi D.
Buford
I love all Gucci apparel! I just recently bought a belt for around $300 and love the fit and style. Gucci is quite expensive but it’s worth it if style means a lot to you. I would definitely recommend buying from Gucci!
Jennifer M.
Monroeville
I love Gucci! I love the high quality of the brand. Everything is so well made and luxurious. I also enjoy to give gifts from this brand. My favorite small gift to give are Gucci socks! They are so soft and comfortable.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.