BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lior L.
queens
Gucci is a great place to shop for products but it is very expensive. There products are very good quality but I feel like there quality doesn’t match up to there price. I would recommend shopping if you have money to spend.
Brénda M.
Gucci is one of my favorite places to shop! They never go out of style, they know what’s popping and what’s not! All the celebrities where it! I especially love a simple Gucci belt to go with my outfits and a purse to match!
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
Not a fan until in the direction Gucci has taken. It's become very pedestrian. I don't understand why they've gone down so much in style. I used to covert Gucci, but between that obnoxious belt buckle and tacky bags I'll likely look somewhere else.
Aubrey B.
Bakersfield, CA
Gucci is just goals asf. The clothes just speak my language. All of them! Even the design of the store is my style. I’ve only bought a couple things from there but as expected the quality will last me forever. Perfect brand!
Teresa G.
Waldorf, MD
Quality products that last a long time. From eyeglasses or sunglasses they are always great and set me apart from the rest. Handbags are quality and I still have a few vintage bags that have stood the test of time (20+ years)
Sabrina S.
Nesconset, NY
Gucci products are always so well made. Going into a Gucci store is like a dream—the salespeople always treat you so well and make your shopping experience a breeze. They really care about customer satisfaction and it shows.
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
I have 1 Gucci purse
Their nice but I only use it on special occasions.
If you like high class unique handbags these are for you. I never seen a Gucci purse the same.
Kali D.
Lincoln, NE
okay it’s gucci. do i NEED to write a review. everything is high quality and will make everyone jealous because EVERYONE wants something gucci. of course it’s expensive but WORTH IT. spend that extra money, treat yourself.
Carly R.
I recently bought the Gucci Soho Disco bag and ABSOLUTELY love it. It's made out of soft, pebbled leather and is so easy to use. It's a great size for an easy bag. I can fit everything I need in teh bag, from makeup to a small hairbrush, my phone, wallet, keys. No concerns! It seems very durable as well.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My first Gucci purchase was a diaper bag! I was so in love with it and still am! I have been using the diaper bag for about 5 years now! I’m surprised it’s still wearable with all the things it’s been through with my kids!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.