BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Addie E.
I love my Gucci bag it's beautiful but it was indeed expensive that's why if I didn't recommend it to someone I wouldn't but if you can afford it are you 100% recommend it because it's great quality and it is a beautiful bag
Lior L.
queens
Gucci is a great place to shop for products but it is very expensive. There products are very good quality but I feel like there quality doesn’t match up to there price. I would recommend shopping if you have money to spend.
Brénda M.
Gucci is one of my favorite places to shop! They never go out of style, they know what’s popping and what’s not! All the celebrities where it! I especially love a simple Gucci belt to go with my outfits and a purse to match!
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
Not a fan until in the direction Gucci has taken. It's become very pedestrian. I don't understand why they've gone down so much in style. I used to covert Gucci, but between that obnoxious belt buckle and tacky bags I'll likely look somewhere else.
Angelique S.
Roseville, MI
I purchased these amazing Gucci flip flops for women it has and amazing design with great quality! I love these so much you get what you buy so these is no need for improvement it's affordable and i will always be a customer
Teresa G.
Waldorf, MD
Quality products that last a long time. From eyeglasses or sunglasses they are always great and set me apart from the rest. Handbags are quality and I still have a few vintage bags that have stood the test of time (20+ years)
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
I absolutely adore my Gucci purse! It is a huge staple for me when the weather starts getting cooler. I cannot wait to purchase another in the future; well worth the price.
Sabrina S.
Nesconset, NY
Gucci products are always so well made. Going into a Gucci store is like a dream—the salespeople always treat you so well and make your shopping experience a breeze. They really care about customer satisfaction and it shows.
Erandy E.
Gucci is a known brand for luxury and it stays that way because of its products. I love their perfumes, I go through bottles of Gucci's perfume. It always makes me feel like a primadonna. It's wonderful, I stock up on samples when I ran out of its perfume. :)
Aubrey B.
Bakersfield, CA
Gucci is just goals asf. The clothes just speak my language. All of them! Even the design of the store is my style. I’ve only bought a couple things from there but as expected the quality will last me forever. Perfect brand!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.