BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sarah V.
pembroke pines
Gucci has amazing quality and great customer service. I especially love their unique designs/patterns. They have a way of setting the bar! & are complete trend setters! Love the brand & love being inspired by them!
Jagoba H.
Houston
Great pruduct. Love it. Best of everything you can get. I buy a lot from them and never been disappointed. Sizes are a little bit tricky but nothing to worry. My favorite jacket military one. Best looking. I need some new shoes really soon and something else lol
Alyssaūüíú G.
garfield
I would have loved it more if the color wasn‚Äôt so light but it was very pigmented and none sticky! I really would recommend this to someone who would like to have a color on there lips but not something so heavy like a lip stick it feels so nice being on.
Therese F.
Las Vegas , NV
I love my Gucci prescription frames and my flip flops. They always deliver such high quality in their products. I love the brand not only for the name but for their quality. I always go to the same location out here in Vegas and receive the best customer service!
Ana T.
Reading
My favorite luxury brand at the moment! I probably shop here at least once a month or every 2 months. It is not the most affordable but I feel like you get the most bang for your buck here.
Destinee M.
Houston
I actually got my most of my shoes & watches there it's is expensive if you didn't already ask !!! But good quality ūüėä I love going there with my dad that's his favorite shop but the pricing it affordable & expensive at the same time yesssss I will shop here agin¬†
That polera is so comfortable that can serve for every exit you can give good use are durable and beautiful there are many designs for women that you can combine to your taste either formal or informal
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
You are paying for the name. The product isn't all that not for the price anyways. Of course the shopping experience is amazing because of the cost. The pros is that it will lash a every long time. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have the money to spend.
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Love Gucci II fragrance! Amazing for the fall and winter since it has a warm sandalwood notes to it. It maybe too heavy for day time as it is warm, woody, and sensual. I purchased it on BeautyKind.com and had an amazing experience and it goes to a good cause.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
The hottest styles of purses, glasses, and accessories. The store always smells good and the workers are always friendly. Be prepared to drop a lot of money, though, because the place is not cheap!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.