BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently purchased a Gucci crossbody bag that I am in love with. Perfect when traveling so you don't have to worry about your bag slipping off your shoulder and you can keep it right in front of you so you know your items are safe at all times. Fits a great deal of items.
Bridgett G.
I have my command you guys to go to Gucci and I have a lot of cool stuff and it’s super creepy and does the sweater and the jacket and everything there it’s just super cool is it super nice and the sneakers are super good and I just from commanded us to go to Gucci
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I love the handbag I purchased from Gucci! Great customer service and amazing selections. Gucci is always carrying the latest trends. It makes any simple outfit POP just buy wearing my handbag. It is amazing quality. I would recommend for anyone to shop here!
Brooke J.
Gucci is a very high end store to shop at. It has a lot of great products and clothes that you can buy. If you aren’t looking for anything pricey I suggest that you don’t go to this store. But overall I love this store very much and it sells a lot of great things.
Courtney B.
Chelmsford , MA
Finally bought some Gucci sneakers!! So glad I did! I’m obsessed with them- my new favorite sneakers. Just nervous to get them dirty! Great quality though! Get so many compliments. Already made another order!
Taylor C.
Memphis
Recently purchased a Gucci wallet and Gucci perfume. The Gucci wallet was for my boyfriend and it was everything he wanted and then some. Not sure if it was worth the $400 price tag but it made him happy. Love the king snake design! The Gucci perfume smells divine!
Star R.
Pittsburgh , PA
Gucci is one the most trendy brands at the moment. Everyone wants something from them. The quality is amazing and the brand appeal is even better. One will never go wrong when shopping at Gucci. Gucci follows the latest trends and even starts their own trends too!
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I feel so fancy when I'm wearing Gucci. That cologne is off the chain. I have a couple different kinds. These are a little bit on the pricey side but they last for a really long time so it's worth every cent. They have a ton of different products also I would definitely recommend Gucci.
Ana T.
Reading
My favorite luxury brand at the moment! I probably shop here at least once a month or every 2 months. It is not the most affordable but I feel like you get the most bang for your buck here.
Catherine C.
I have a pair of Gucci glasses I recently bought and love them! They’re more durable than I expected and match basically every outfit I could wear. The case that came with the glasses was flimsy, so I replaced that, but he glasses themselves are incredible.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.