BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
katie z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gucci is a great company. their products always impress me with the stunning details and the impressive beadwork. one of my favorite products from them is their black simple double g belt. I wear it all the time with all of my favorite outfits and it really brings together the aesthetic.
Kristine D.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought my white floral sneakers from Gucci and I absolutely love them. They're comfortable and can be worn all day long. The price is completely worth it for the quality that you are getting. I love Gucci
Star R.
Pittsburgh , PA
Gucci is one the most trendy brands at the moment. Everyone wants something from them. The quality is amazing and the brand appeal is even better. One will never go wrong when shopping at Gucci. Gucci follows the latest trends and even starts their own trends too!
Bridgett G.
I have my command you guys to go to Gucci and I have a lot of cool stuff and it’s super creepy and does the sweater and the jacket and everything there it’s just super cool is it super nice and the sneakers are super good and I just from commanded us to go to Gucci
Samiyah W.
I have purchased a few items from Gucci including; a shirt, shoes, flip flops, etc. Honestly nowadays what teen isn’t obsessed with Gucci. I will say Gucci is very expensive no doubt about it, but I do enjoy their items. I make sure to keep them in good condition!
Taylor C.
Memphis
Recently purchased a Gucci wallet and Gucci perfume. The Gucci wallet was for my boyfriend and it was everything he wanted and then some. Not sure if it was worth the $400 price tag but it made him happy. Love the king snake design! The Gucci perfume smells divine!
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
I purchased a Gucci purse and I love it so much. Whenever I wear it, I get a lot of compliments and everyone asks me when I purchased it. It might be a tad bit pricy but we all have to treat ourselves once in a while! Not to mention the great quality of the purse.
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently purchased a Gucci crossbody bag that I am in love with. Perfect when traveling so you don't have to worry about your bag slipping off your shoulder and you can keep it right in front of you so you know your items are safe at all times. Fits a great deal of items.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Gucci is one of my favorite brands. I love everything they do and create. Their current campaign is amazing- I love the colors and the designs. I think the prices are on point- you're getting something at an amazing high end quality. Their shoes are my favorite.
Fillimena B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Absolutely love my new Gucci bag. I was so surprised when shopping at CostCo to see Gucci bags for 1/2 the regular price. Normally I don’t buy discount luxury products for fear of getting a fake. But of course you know it’s the real deal if you buy it at CostCo
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.