BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Karen P.
Shafter
The bamboo perfume smells perfect! It is definitely a perfume to wear on special  occasions like a nice dinner date. This has to be my favorite perfume from Gucci.
Linda A.
Chula Vista, CA
I brought my friend the Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for his birthday and it smells so good. He loved it. Worth the money I paid for the cologne. Now that’s his to go cologne. I definitely recommend this!!!
Jasmine Y.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Their sunglasses and shoes are the epitome of style. I love everything Gucci. They are such an iconic brand even though they are pretty expensive, my favorite purchase is this purse that I take out on special occasions it is so beautiful.
aleeza u.
Texas
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I think your Chi is my favorite luxury brand story before they have cute slides tops bags and belts anything you could dream of although they are a bit pricey there are more on the affordable side when it comes to high and luxury products
Crystal H.
Love their shoes, belts, bags, and clothes. I wish I could post a picture but unfortunately it wont let me. I have to say their items are very stylish and they're constantly changing it up so you're always up to date with the new trend.
Emily D.
I have one cross body purse from Gucci and love wearing it when I go out. It was a little expensive but it was worth it. I don’t shop at Gucci a lot but my shopping experience was very good and I will definitely continue to shop at Gucci!
Very helpful and nice to customers never had an issue . Can always walk in and out happy. On the expensive side but it’s nice . I got a bag for my mom which made her very happy . I think everyone should treat themselves once in a while .
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
I recently bought their fragrance, belt and a bag and am in Awe with their beauty, dependability and wear ! Truly one of the best brands out their for luxury ! Whether you feel like spending 300 or 3,000 they have something for everyone
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've tried a few things of this brand and what I've been wanting to try is the gucci bamboo perfume. Let's see if my husband sees this and decides to get it for me for Christmas..
Dylan S.
Tallahassee
I purchased the Gucci web slide and I like the slides and the fit however I’m not a fan of the paint quality. I spent over $200 for a pair of slides and the paint has scuffed and scratched away from wear them for a little over a month.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.