BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Possibly one of my favorite brands due to their quality of handbags and clothing. The packaging is always luxurious, the only issue i have ever had with this company is their customer service. Extremely poor, but the quality of the products make up for it!
Stacey S.
Santa Clara, CA
I have several Gucci handbags and they have held up nicely. I get compliments from strangers telling me how much they love my handbag. My Gucci sunglasses are a staple in my day- to - day wardrobe. I can dress them up or go casual and still feel stylish!
Jordan H.
We recently purchased the women’s Bamboo by Gucci perfume and I could not love it more. It seems pricy, but compared to other perfumes in similar brands, it’s very reasonably priced. I get so many compliments for this perfume just about every where I go.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
My Gucci glasses are just one of thw best glasses frames that i have ever purchased. The frame fits so perfectly and it doesnt hurt my ear and head. Previous glasses i had didnt fit so nicely and I used to get constant headaches. My Gucci glasses are amazing
Matthew S.
Wimberley
Dope store, always got nice stuff. Gucci is a staple, obviously. It’s pretty affordable as long as you have a good job. But you have to pay good money for good quality. I don’t shop here all of the time, but I would most definitely reccomend doing so.
Gaby L.
Salinas
really stylish and cute. Although its experiencive its really worth it since it lastes much longer. Their matrial is amazing. My favorite purchase were my Gucci flip flops. I shop here at least ones a month. I will definitely shop here again.

Laura G.
Clinton Twp, MI
I just bought the cutest pair of black boots. I normally do not splurge on name brands but I love these boots and I will definitely be shopping there again soon! This is my new favorite store for when I want to treat myself. I definitely recommend it!
Natalija B.
Beautiful bags, great customer service and return exchange policy isn’t bad. I love the style of their bags as well as the quality and variety. Great thing about buying a Gucci bag is you can sell it should you choose, I’d definitely shop there again.
Addison S.
hooks
I'm gonna be honest, some stuff from Gucci is so ugly but they have some good stuff. There makeup is very very good. I do love it. And it's definitely worth your money!!! I promise you that! I always shop on their website! Go try it out for yourself!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
The headband is stylish and full of quality. The GG Bloom print is very sophisticated yet feminine at the same time. I am very excited to wear it, especially with a matching handbag. I can't wait until I am able to get the matching accessories.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.