BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lourdes C.
Bronx, NY
I just love all my Gucci products. I especially love the latest item, a belt with a snake graphic on it. It’s just so me and it’s gorgeous! I’ve gotten so many compliments on it! Everyone wants to know where I got it from. Love me some Gucci!!!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. The belts that have been trendy recently are to die for! I love their eclectic flare on classic styles. This brand is incredibly timeless and I wish I had enough money to purchase from
Them regularly
Chicaview
Is very hard for me to find a perfume that is light, smells good and doesn't make me dizzy. If you like light fragrances you will like Gucci Guilty. I really recommend this perfume for light fragrance lovers.
Han S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like Gucci’s products. It looks weird and unique. However it is very expensive. I had a fee bags in the pass. I really like their shoes but at most times they do not suit me because I have wide feet :c
If you have money then buy from here!!
Melissa P.
Norwalk, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great brand that consistently shows great craftsmanship and wonderful quality. I highly recommend this brand. It may cost more than other brands but you definitely get what you pay for. Stores are located in high end malls across the country.
Natalie A.
Miami
Gucci is a very trendy brand. I just purchased a Gucci belt. I love the way the employees attend to your every need and request. I want to go back to purchase a pair of sunglasses. They didn’t have the aviator style with turtle-shell I wanted.
Christie
Recently purchased some Gucci sunglasses and I love them. I get so many compliments how pretty they look!!! The glasses are of exceptional quality but I was also impressed with the case they came with. Such a nice case to protect my glasses!!!
Jhayda J.
Recently I actually fixed a watch that has been in my family for a WHILE and the overall condition surprised me because I didn’t expect it but I definitely recommend if your getting jewelry go big or go home thats he you know it’ll last long.
Timothy J.
To say I'm a fan of Gucci would be an understatement. I am a huge fan of my labels. They give me a sense of happiness that I can't explain. Gucci is a staple for me because the price point is something I can meet and the fashion is to die for.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love my new Gucci eye glasses and sunglasses. They're very classy and stunning. You can really tell how well they're made and what great quality they are. I also love that they're so timeless and will never go out of style.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.