BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Robert S.
Gilbert
I’ve never heard a single complaint about any of their products! And why should we, not only are their products fashionable, but they are well made. I have bought multiple items from them and can only say great things about their brand!
✨Mixed G.
Lawrenceville
Which is my favorite brand even though I cannot afford stuff from there I am saving up my money to get stuff from there they have nice clothing and accessories and dresses I highly suggest that you save up your money and go here to shop
Mari P.
Naples , FL
I love my Gucci sun glasses, I just feel classy every time I wear them :) they have so many models and you can always find your perfect fit, and the glasses are supper light!
Linda A.
Chula Vista
I brought my friend the Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for his birthday and it smells so good. He loved it. Worth the money I paid for the cologne. Now that’s his to go cologne. I definitely recommend this!!!
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
I recently bought their fragrance, belt and a bag and am in Awe with their beauty, dependability and wear ! Truly one of the best brands out their for luxury ! Whether you feel like spending 300 or 3,000 they have something for everyone
JoAnn B.
Gucci is my go to for sun glasses! I also own a few jump suites of theirs. I feel like it’s hard for me to fall in love with some of their pieces but the sunglasses are a must since they are eye grabbers and that’s what I love the most!
Elmy P.
Kissimmee
I got their basic Gucci slides and the service was amazing and they were very attentive and patient. I have never been their before but I definitely will return I was very happy with my service. I really recommend everyone check it out.
Sydney H.
I have recently purchased a pair of floral Gucci slides. They provide a subtle expressive look that’s been catching eyes. I’d love to shop here more because honestly Gucci is very sophisticated with a unique style recognized everywhere.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I wanted a fragrance a little out of the ordinary, that was not the perfume that everyone uses and knows, I used the sexy 212 before, I loved the perfume, but it was better known, who felt already knew what perfume I was Using and this time I wanted something different. I'm not crazy about perfumes, I have a maximum of two at a time, I do not change much is one for day to day and one for night, so I decided to spend more to buy this, but still I expected a friend to go abroad for her bring to me.
Emily A.
My newest obsession! Gucci makes the most luxurious bags on the market! The leather is so soft and so comfortable to wear. I have other designer bags and my newest Gucci is definitely my favorite of all time! Would definitely recommend!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.