BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Dorea G.
I think Gucci has really been stepping it up lately! I wasn't excited about much they had put out in the last few years, but since last summer I have found myself more drawn to their items. I love the Dionysus bag and the pearled loafers ❤
Ariana N.
Snellville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Recently purchased "Flora" and I am in love. The sent is so light! I get compliments all the time. Definitely would recommend this fragrance if you like floral but light perfume. It doesn't over power at all. Definitely worth the purchase!
aubrey b.
i love gucci! their handbags are amazing and i get them all the time. their great quality and very long lasting. i totally recommend that you invest in at least one because you will now regret it like i’ve never regret getting all of mine.
January G.
From their perfumes to their bags, I can always count on Gucci to consistently provide quality products and consistency. I always treat myself to a new bag from them when we go to New York.
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If I were president I would give everyone a Gucci item. I get this undeniable confidence boost when I step out wearing my Gucci belt or purse which is dumb but I love the feeling. I just wish I didn't have to save for months to buy 1 thing.
Ijeoma💫☯️ O.
San antonio, TX
You can’t go wrong with anything Gucci, there are really no cons, except of course the expensive price-tag that comes with the product. I don’t often shop here a lot because I am not a millionaire yet lol. But I will if I get the money too
Darlene R.
Gucci is one of my favorites. I purchased my first Gucci purse over 13 years ago and it still looks brand new . The quality is excellent it will last a lifetime. They even have a Gucci outlet for kids in Cabazon California you can definitely find reasonable price items for children. Not to mention across the way there is the Gucci outlet you can definitely get a purse and a wallet for under $1000
Stella l.
I love the original Gucci Guilty fragrance so much that I am on my fourth bottle. It is a scent that holds a lot of memories for me and is also what I am most consistently complimented on. Gucci packaging is also beautiful and I would recommend buying from them if you're looking for a gift someone (even if that someone is yourself).
Katie C.
Piedmont
I have a pair of blue leather pumps from Gucci and I absolutely adore them! They were my wedding shoes and have held up incredibly through the years. The quality is extraordinary. Comfort wise they’re a little rough after awhile but beauty is pain
Julie S.
Ames, IA
It is expensive but in my opinion it’s worth it! Beautiful, amazing stuff! I’m very happy with the stuff I get there and it’s always long lasting! I recommend this! Try this out! Don’t waste all your money their maybe just one thing a month!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.