BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
John T.
product looks pretty sweet. belts look pretty nice and it's pretty easy to tell which ones are fake. prices are way too high but if it's in your price rang you'll get a lot of looks from people. in the end any gucci products will end up looking and feeling great but it comes at a cost!
Kristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Got the Braxton loafers and GG belt. Love both of them. Such great pieces that could luxe up a look! Great for dressing up or down, they really are so versatile. It’s true that these pieces are trending now but I got the all black and gold pieces and these are here to stay, regardless!
Princess E.
Memphis
Ive always loved gucci . They have wonderful products and clothes I can never get enough of them and I would recommend this to friends and family . you get what you pay for and this brand is worth EVERY PENNY . If you are looking for nice clothes that's name brand this is the place .
vety a.
I've been eyeing up on this bag for ages and I finally got it for myself. I got the one in black because it's a classic can be worn with anything and it's an investment bag for me. I'm obsessed with the style. the only thing I don't like is that I can only carry a little in this bag.
Lani C.
I brought a Gucci belt for my boyfriend as a gift. It took a little while to arrive and since it’s Gucci, it was pretty expensive. Once it came in it looked really nice on him. The only thing is that the belt is not made for wear and tear… After a few weeks it wasn’t looking to good
Elizabeth I.
miami
It’s Gucci babe!! I just got this beautiful belt that I was dreaming with and of course it’s incredible! You can style it with so so many things and it’s super heavy and just gorgeous! Any thing will look great with this!
Vanessa M.
Whatever you get here, you are taking home a beautiful finished product. They have everything you could get at any other store for much more, but you are paying for the name and top quality. I recommend coming here where you want something fancy and that will last you a long time.
amanda t.
orlando
Just purchased a vintage velvet Gucci bag. Love it get tons of compliments on it. Everything they have is timeless and relevant from vintage to the new line. the newest line i particularly love the most. Collaboration with black bear was a must since lv did the supreme drop.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I’m in love with the mules Gucci has right now in all of the new prints and even basic colors. They fit true to size, are comfortable and they are a perfect hero piece to any outfit. I always have the best shopping experience and their customer service goes above and beyond
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Love everything from Gucci. From perfume to clothing and shoes. Definitely find something for everyone in the house hold that we like. I do find some stuff a little over pricy but it’s worth it.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.