BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy Gucci products?7 Answers
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Love their fragrances (Gucci guilty, especially!), their clothing, their eyewear, everything! High quality, and yes you pay for that kind of quality. I have yet to be disappointed with a purchase from Gucci. Keep it coming!
Kay L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci has made such a big comeback as of late! Their pieces are very on trend and I see it in social media all the time. I was able to stop by the Gucci outlet during my visit to Italy and I had a great time. The employees were so friendly and they had such a vast selection of products.
Jamie K.
Bellevue
Recently went in to look around and came back out with stuff. I bought a sneaker and a bag. It is nice and all it is just that it is a hyped brand so not buying one is like where have you been. Like it and it seems like gucci is getting better at marketing themselves the past few years.
Jean L.
Love Gucci eyewear, bags and shoes. They seem to have recently undergone a revival and have swayed a little away from their monogram designs - in a good way. I recently bought a waterproof bag from them as a book bag and it's my ultimate go to bag to protect my laptop from the elements!
Anna S.
Philadelphia
One of my favorite brands. Such good quality stuff that lasts it can get pricey though. Shopping is never stressful with them. Some things and get pretty expensive I would recommend everyone to shop here.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I had to Gucci purses. One is a canvas monogrammed tote bag that has one terribly and originally I swore off the brand all together after they did not stand by their product. However I also have a leather bag that has standing up to the years and continues to be a staple in my closet.
shelby v.
i absolutely love love love gucci. i cannot stop talking about it. the slay every category, perfumes, tops, jeans, shoes, heels, wallets, purses, belts. nothing from gucci has ever disappointed me. i love their brand so much, it is definitely one of my favorite luxury brands to stop at.
Abby J.
Gucci may be a expensive, but the quality is outstanding! I highly recommend the wallets and purses there. Very long last and cute designs. Very popular brand and no improvement needed. It’s worth the money. Shopping here is so exciting because you never know what you’ll find
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I love Gucci don't get me wrong, but there stuff is so dang expensive! Also, their workers can either be really nice or terrible. I do. think their quality is amazing and I do love to shop there. All and all, I will recommend it.
Carlos H.
Jackson
Gucci is another one of those top ten cologne on the market. To me Gucci is one of those going out on the town type of products. you can purchase this product at your local Macy’s, sears, belk and kohl’s under $100 bucks. If you like smelling and feeling good the this is what you need.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.