BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
Love the handbags. Stylish and goes with everything. High quality and well made, beautiful luxury. Very noticeably Gucci. Unmistakable design. I shop there often always to see whats new and different. I would highly recommend anyone looking for the latest and stylish, shop Gucci
Christine S.
West Hartford, CT
Just recieved my Soho Disco crossbody bag and I am obsessed!!! Its the perfect classic style and the exquisite leather makes it easy to dress up or down. The neutral color is also great for pairing with tons of outfits I love it! The Gucci packaging is also super chic, love love love
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
I love my Gucci purse it's amazing beautiful well-made you can literally feel the worth I get so many compliments anytime I wear my purse my belt my shoes this company definitely knows what they're doing when it comes to making quality products
Robyn P.
merced
Love my Gucci sun glasses they fit well, they are made very well. they do not slide off my nose, like any other brands do. They are very durable and well worth the extra money. They come with a great case to keep them from getting scratched. I would totally recommend getting a pair.
Nicole K.
I have a Gucci Jackie bag and medium Sukey and both are beautiful and high quality. My sukey is black leather without the embossing which I like because it's less ostentatious at work and social circles.
Anna G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This company is very kind to their customers (at least that is what I have noticed with my personal experience with shopping at Gucci stores or online). Their prices are obviously not cheap, but I like the products themselves.
Kat S.
Atherton
Gucci is great and of course the name brand everyone wants. I think Gucci is great but definitely a store I walk into maybe (if I’m lucky) once a year to spoil myself. There are so many other things worth spending your money on but if you’re into high end, Gucci is a great place to start (:
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I have a couple of products from Gucci, but I love their bags the most and u always find myself going back for more. Their bags are over the top and more like a going for dinner. They offer such a fancy but yet elegant look to their Products, love their logo I could recognize their bags from a mile away.
Alex R.
Watsonville , CA
Well all I got to say is that I love this product. I have a lot of Gucci things. The reason why I love this product because it is really good quality and it can last for a long time. I am very happy.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
While Gucci is my least favorite of the brands that I buy I will say the their products are very good. I have come across some products that were must haves for me. Their products don't really lose value. Great purchase.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.