BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jacob C.
Marion
I love gucci products. Gucci is by far my favorite brand. Their belts are premium feeling and look very nice. Their clothing is also very stylish and they have something for everyone!
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Love their sunglasses and watches and hence I do own one of each of them. Again if you take care of them and maintain it well, it does last a lifetime. I have a Gucci sunglass which is about 6 years old and is still new as it was on the day I bought it.
Merri W.
Salisbury
I purchased a handbag a few years back and I love it! The leather is amazing! The bag looks as good now as when I bought it. The details in the bag always draw attention. The bag is roomy and sturdy. I love this bag!! It’s my go to in the summer months.
Nichole D.
Louisville
GUCCI is my all time fav luxury brand! I love the perfume GUCCI premiere along with shoes and purses as well! The leather purses last so long, but if they are made with fabric take extra good care of it or it could rip as those don’t last forever sadly
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
There's nothing better than a new pair of Gucci sandals to begin spring and summer. They are absolutely stunning, the only con of course is the price. But we all deserve to treat ourselves. I enjoy the selection and the customer care every time I shop.
Jordan H.
We recently purchased the women’s Bamboo by Gucci perfume and I could not love it more. It seems pricy, but compared to other perfumes in similar brands, it’s very reasonably priced. I get so many compliments for this perfume just about every where I go.
Abigail S.
one thing i gotta say, i'm impressed. gucci has some amazing handbags that i love and it's nice to have some luxury in your life and not all low quality cheap stuff. i do really love some of the makeup they have like the mascara and setting powder.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Possibly one of my favorite brands due to their quality of handbags and clothing. The packaging is always luxurious, the only issue i have ever had with this company is their customer service. Extremely poor, but the quality of the products make up for it!
Michelina S.
Philadelphia
Gucci shoes, a luxury brand made in Italy, thankfully sold in the United States! Whether it is heels or pumps, they are crafted to hug the curves of your foot. You will feel as though this shoe was custom designed. I love every pair I have splurged on.
Alyx G.
Gucci is one of my favorite designer brands. I have two fanny bags (black and brown), one night time shoulder bag (black&gold), everyday shoulder bag (black with red&green strap, perfume, and sandals. I will definitely shop at Gucci again.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.