BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
lexy G.
bakersfield ca
I love love love Gucci . I have a pair of shoes & there amazing 😻! & freakin gorgeous. I also I have a backpack but I don’t really use it . & it was a gift . But everything is very expensive ! If you have lots of money then go ahead and buy from there but if not then don’t !
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I purchased the Gucci soho disco handbag in the color Tabasco. It is gorgeous and can fit so much. Amazing quality and durable. I'm 5'7" and as a cross body it falls right on my hip on the longest setting.
I got matching sneakers with my hubby from Gucci and I love it. It has fun printing and it's so comfortable. We traveled in this shoes and we walked a lot and was surprised how comfortable those were!! I'm going to give a pair to my mom for her up coming b-day!
Kelly K.
Naperville
I am totally on the Gucci train, haven't bought anything from them yet but I've tried stuff on and I'm in love. I'm a huge fan for the bee purse and jewelry, so funky but stylish. I love how they incorporate their logo and green and red stripe with their designs.
Destinee M.
Houston
I actually got my most of my shoes & watches there it's is expensive if you didn't already ask !!! But good quality 😊 I love going there with my dad that's his favorite shop but the pricing it affordable & expensive at the same time yesssss I will shop here agin
Therese F.
Las Vegas , NV
I love my Gucci prescription frames and my flip flops. They always deliver such high quality in their products. I love the brand not only for the name but for their quality. I always go to the same location out here in Vegas and receive the best customer service!
Alexandra E.
Recently bought the classic card case and I love it! It fits perfectly in every bag or in my pocket for when I'm running out the door. It even has a small pouch where you can store some cash and not be stuck to just using plastic. Definitely a recommended buy!
Grace C.
Jackson
Gucci is really amazing ,  It’s a fantastic brand and a fantastic place to shop , it’s very highend and very pricey , I don’t recommend Gucci for people on low budgets and it has a lot of Rooom for improvement, and I will probably not ever shop here
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
The hottest styles of purses, glasses, and accessories. The store always smells good and the workers are always friendly. Be prepared to drop a lot of money, though, because the place is not cheap!
That polera is so comfortable that can serve for every exit you can give good use are durable and beautiful there are many designs for women that you can combine to your taste either formal or informal
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.