BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I recently purchased a Gucci crossbody bag that I am in love with. Perfect when traveling so you don't have to worry about your bag slipping off your shoulder and you can keep it right in front of you so you know your items are safe at all times. Fits a great deal of items.
Brooke J.
Gucci is a very high end store to shop at. It has a lot of great products and clothes that you can buy. If you aren’t looking for anything pricey I suggest that you don’t go to this store. But overall I love this store very much and it sells a lot of great things.
Malvika S.
Fullerton
Love the round gucci sunglasses I got recently. Though the trend as of late has been more of a cat eye and slim sunglasses, I still think this one is very versatile and can be passed on to future generations.
Courtney B.
Chelmsford , MA
Finally bought some Gucci sneakers!! So glad I did! I’m obsessed with them- my new favorite sneakers. Just nervous to get them dirty! Great quality though! Get so many compliments. Already made another order!
Guetty T.
lexington, ky
It is bold, complex and it captivates your senses. Wearing Gucci Guilty is an experience. It has a very deep, passionate smell that will intrigue a man and delight a woman. I appreciate that it creeps into your nose - doesn't come on strong like some other brands. Honestly, sometimes I smell women wearing perfumes and it just about overwhelms me!
Taylor C.
Memphis
Recently purchased a Gucci wallet and Gucci perfume. The Gucci wallet was for my boyfriend and it was everything he wanted and then some. Not sure if it was worth the $400 price tag but it made him happy. Love the king snake design! The Gucci perfume smells divine!
April C.
Graham, TX
I have not purchased any articles of clothing from this brand but I have purchased fragrances and purses and they are both great they are definitely on the higher end of the spectrum if you don't mind spending a little more you definitely get yourmoneys worth
Star R.
Pittsburgh , PA
Gucci is one the most trendy brands at the moment. Everyone wants something from them. The quality is amazing and the brand appeal is even better. One will never go wrong when shopping at Gucci. Gucci follows the latest trends and even starts their own trends too!
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
I love the handbag I purchased from Gucci! Great customer service and amazing selections. Gucci is always carrying the latest trends. It makes any simple outfit POP just buy wearing my handbag. It is amazing quality. I would recommend for anyone to shop here!
Karla O.
GRAMOGracias  por existir porque es una marca en la cual tengo confianza aun q no es muy economica pero tienen una gran empresa porque diceñan productos hermosos que hace que uno vuelva acomprar mas y me agrada porque  son muy atentos a la hora de comprar
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.