BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Taylor B.
Troy
I love the brand as all their stuff is high quality. Can be pricey but well worth it considering how fashionable you’ll look. There are so many products to purchase from this line so it is for anyone. None of their stuff is cheap, all of it is high quality.
Marilyn P.
Yuma
yoove it gucci es de las mejores marcas que e conocido es bastante cara para mi ya qie no tengo mucho dinero para yo comprarlas pero soy gente humilde qje poco a poco voy ahorrando mi dinerito pero me encantaria resivir cosas y hacer mi reseñas por complego
Abigail S.
one thing i gotta say, i'm impressed. gucci has some amazing handbags that i love and it's nice to have some luxury in your life and not all low quality cheap stuff. i do really love some of the makeup they have like the mascara and setting powder.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Possibly one of my favorite brands due to their quality of handbags and clothing. The packaging is always luxurious, the only issue i have ever had with this company is their customer service. Extremely poor, but the quality of the products make up for it!
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
There's nothing better than a new pair of Gucci sandals to begin spring and summer. They are absolutely stunning, the only con of course is the price. But we all deserve to treat ourselves. I enjoy the selection and the customer care every time I shop.
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Love their sunglasses and watches and hence I do own one of each of them. Again if you take care of them and maintain it well, it does last a lifetime. I have a Gucci sunglass which is about 6 years old and is still new as it was on the day I bought it.
Jordan H.
We recently purchased the women’s Bamboo by Gucci perfume and I could not love it more. It seems pricy, but compared to other perfumes in similar brands, it’s very reasonably priced. I get so many compliments for this perfume just about every where I go.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
My Gucci glasses are just one of thw best glasses frames that i have ever purchased. The frame fits so perfectly and it doesnt hurt my ear and head. Previous glasses i had didnt fit so nicely and I used to get constant headaches. My Gucci glasses are amazing
Stacey S.
Santa Clara, CA
I have several Gucci handbags and they have held up nicely. I get compliments from strangers telling me how much they love my handbag. My Gucci sunglasses are a staple in my day- to - day wardrobe. I can dress them up or go casual and still feel stylish!
Michelina S.
Philadelphia
Gucci shoes, a luxury brand made in Italy, thankfully sold in the United States! Whether it is heels or pumps, they are crafted to hug the curves of your foot. You will feel as though this shoe was custom designed. I love every pair I have splurged on.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.