BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Karine B.
So I had got the Gucci slideshow the summer and ouuu honey it's amazing like when I say I wear it all the damn time I wear it all the damn time like yes it's all price but it worth it but truthfully my alternative slides that I wear beside these are my pink slides and adidas
I got matching sneakers with my hubby from Gucci and I love it. It has fun printing and it's so comfortable. We traveled in this shoes and we walked a lot and was surprised how comfortable those were!! I'm going to give a pair to my mom for her up coming b-day!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I purchased the Gucci soho disco handbag in the color Tabasco. It is gorgeous and can fit so much. Amazing quality and durable. I'm 5'7" and as a cross body it falls right on my hip on the longest setting.
Frankie F.
Truckee, CA
The hottest styles of purses, glasses, and accessories. The store always smells good and the workers are always friendly. Be prepared to drop a lot of money, though, because the place is not cheap!
Alexandra E.
Recently bought the classic card case and I love it! It fits perfectly in every bag or in my pocket for when I'm running out the door. It even has a small pouch where you can store some cash and not be stuck to just using plastic. Definitely a recommended buy!
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
You are paying for the name. The product isn't all that not for the price anyways. Of course the shopping experience is amazing because of the cost. The pros is that it will lash a every long time. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have the money to spend.
That polera is so comfortable that can serve for every exit you can give good use are durable and beautiful there are many designs for women that you can combine to your taste either formal or informal
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Love Gucci II fragrance! Amazing for the fall and winter since it has a warm sandalwood notes to it. It maybe too heavy for day time as it is warm, woody, and sensual. I purchased it on BeautyKind.com and had an amazing experience and it goes to a good cause.
Grace C.
Jackson
Gucci is really amazing ,  It’s a fantastic brand and a fantastic place to shop , it’s very highend and very pricey , I don’t recommend Gucci for people on low budgets and it has a lot of Rooom for improvement, and I will probably not ever shop here
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
Got a Gucci back pack and one strap purse. Both was very expensive. I like it tho , it has good quality . Only thing is when the back pack strap got caught on something it ripped. I will be shopping there again because I want some Gucci Sandals and slides
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.