BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kelly K.
Naperville
I am totally on the Gucci train, haven't bought anything from them yet but I've tried stuff on and I'm in love. I'm a huge fan for the bee purse and jewelry, so funky but stylish. I love how they incorporate their logo and green and red stripe with their designs.
lexy G.
bakersfield ca
I love love love Gucci . I have a pair of shoes & there amazing 😻! & freakin gorgeous. I also I have a backpack but I don’t really use it . & it was a gift . But everything is very expensive ! If you have lots of money then go ahead and buy from there but if not then don’t !
I got matching sneakers with my hubby from Gucci and I love it. It has fun printing and it's so comfortable. We traveled in this shoes and we walked a lot and was surprised how comfortable those were!! I'm going to give a pair to my mom for her up coming b-day!
Ana T.
Reading
My favorite luxury brand at the moment! I probably shop here at least once a month or every 2 months. It is not the most affordable but I feel like you get the most bang for your buck here.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
Currently in love with gucci. I have recently purchase a handbag and a belt and both are in style and great quality. The customer service is great and I think for the price the products are very well made. I will definitely come back to Gucci as I am already eyeing another purse!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I purchased the Gucci soho disco handbag in the color Tabasco. It is gorgeous and can fit so much. Amazing quality and durable. I'm 5'7" and as a cross body it falls right on my hip on the longest setting.
Sam E.
Grand Rapids, MI
For my birthday I received a bottle of Flora by Gucci and I absolutely love it! I'm not sure how expensive it was because it was a gift, but I would say that it's worth it. I only use it for special occasions but the scent is so elegant and makes me feel fancy.
Destinee M.
Houston
I actually got my most of my shoes & watches there it's is expensive if you didn't already ask !!! But good quality 😊 I love going there with my dad that's his favorite shop but the pricing it affordable & expensive at the same time yesssss I will shop here agin
Karine B.
So I had got the Gucci slideshow the summer and ouuu honey it's amazing like when I say I wear it all the damn time I wear it all the damn time like yes it's all price but it worth it but truthfully my alternative slides that I wear beside these are my pink slides and adidas
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Love Gucci II fragrance! Amazing for the fall and winter since it has a warm sandalwood notes to it. It maybe too heavy for day time as it is warm, woody, and sensual. I purchased it on BeautyKind.com and had an amazing experience and it goes to a good cause.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.