BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Guetty T.
lexington, ky
It is bold, complex and it captivates your senses. Wearing Gucci Guilty is an experience. It has a very deep, passionate smell that will intrigue a man and delight a woman. I appreciate that it creeps into your nose - doesn't come on strong like some other brands. Honestly, sometimes I smell women wearing perfumes and it just about overwhelms me!
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
I purchased a Gucci purse and I love it so much. Whenever I wear it, I get a lot of compliments and everyone asks me when I purchased it. It might be a tad bit pricy but we all have to treat ourselves once in a while! Not to mention the great quality of the purse.
Ritu S.
Gucci is very popular now a days and many people own their purses, clothes, and belts. I have to say that I love Gucci! It may be pricey, but it’s good to treat yourself to a nice belt once in a while. It’s designer and stylish. It’s also fashionable and trendy too.
Karla O.
GRAMOGracias  por existir porque es una marca en la cual tengo confianza aun q no es muy economica pero tienen una gran empresa porque diceñan productos hermosos que hace que uno vuelva acomprar mas y me agrada porque  son muy atentos a la hora de comprar
Jagoba H.
Houston
Great pruduct. Love it. Best of everything you can get. I buy a lot from them and never been disappointed. Sizes are a little bit tricky but nothing to worry. My favorite jacket military one. Best looking. I need some new shoes really soon and something else lol
Alyssa💜 G.
garfield
I would have loved it more if the color wasn’t so light but it was very pigmented and none sticky! I really would recommend this to someone who would like to have a color on there lips but not something so heavy like a lip stick it feels so nice being on.
Catherine C.
I have a pair of Gucci glasses I recently bought and love them! They’re more durable than I expected and match basically every outfit I could wear. The case that came with the glasses was flimsy, so I replaced that, but he glasses themselves are incredible.
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I feel so fancy when I'm wearing Gucci. That cologne is off the chain. I have a couple different kinds. These are a little bit on the pricey side but they last for a really long time so it's worth every cent. They have a ton of different products also I would definitely recommend Gucci.
Austin D.
Lexington, KY
I recently bought the Men's Guilty cologne, and I must say I never stopped hearing how well I smelt and questions of what I was wearing. Since the scent is alcohol based, it doesn't last as long than other products but it definitely gets me through the work day!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Gucci is one of my favorite brands. I love everything they do and create. Their current campaign is amazing- I love the colors and the designs. I think the prices are on point- you're getting something at an amazing high end quality. Their shoes are my favorite.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.