BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Courtney B.
Chelmsford, MA
Finally bought some Gucci sneakers!! So glad I did! I’m obsessed with them- my new favorite sneakers. Just nervous to get them dirty! Great quality though! Get so many compliments. Already made another order!
Kristine D.
Los angeles, CA
I bought my white floral sneakers from Gucci and I absolutely love them. They're comfortable and can be worn all day long. The price is completely worth it for the quality that you are getting. I love Gucci
Jagoba H.
Houston
Great pruduct. Love it. Best of everything you can get. I buy a lot from them and never been disappointed. Sizes are a little bit tricky but nothing to worry. My favorite jacket military one. Best looking. I need some new shoes really soon and something else lol
Alyssa💜 G.
garfield
I would have loved it more if the color wasn’t so light but it was very pigmented and none sticky! I really would recommend this to someone who would like to have a color on there lips but not something so heavy like a lip stick it feels so nice being on.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love Gucci it's really expensive but it is a nice website to buy from! The packaging is really really nice I just love Gucci. The handbags are the cutest and can be expensive but I recommend it because I love it
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I feel so fancy when I'm wearing Gucci. That cologne is off the chain. I have a couple different kinds. These are a little bit on the pricey side but they last for a really long time so it's worth every cent. They have a ton of different products also I would definitely recommend Gucci.
lexy G.
bakersfield ca
I love love love Gucci . I have a pair of shoes & there amazing 😻! & freakin gorgeous. I also I have a backpack but I don’t really use it . & it was a gift . But everything is very expensive ! If you have lots of money then go ahead and buy from there but if not then don’t !
Sam E.
Grand Rapids, MI
For my birthday I received a bottle of Flora by Gucci and I absolutely love it! I'm not sure how expensive it was because it was a gift, but I would say that it's worth it. I only use it for special occasions but the scent is so elegant and makes me feel fancy.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I purchased the Gucci soho disco handbag in the color Tabasco. It is gorgeous and can fit so much. Amazing quality and durable. I'm 5'7" and as a cross body it falls right on my hip on the longest setting.
Ana T.
Reading
My favorite luxury brand at the moment! I probably shop here at least once a month or every 2 months. It is not the most affordable but I feel like you get the most bang for your buck here.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.